U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC):
- Students' Corner: Radioactive Waste
- Radioactive Waste
- Backgrounder on Radioactive Waste
- Dry Cask Storage of Spent Nuclear Fuel
- Transportation of Spent Fuel and Radioactive Materials
World Nuclear Association:
- Storage and Disposal Options
- Radioactive Waste Management
- What are nuclear wastes and how are they managed?
Nuclear Energy Institute:
- Environmental Protection Agency: Spent Nuclear Fuel and High-Level Radioactive Waste
- Office of Environmental Management: Evolution and History of the Department
- American Physical Society: The Status of Nuclear Waste Disposal
- How Stuff Works: How Does Nuclear Waste Disposal Work?
- Radwaste.org: Storage
- What Is Nuclear?: What is nuclear waste?
- Los Angeles Times: Worries Can't be Buried as Nuclear Waste Piles Up
- The Guardian (U.K.): What to Do with Nuclear Waste?
- New York Times: Nuclear Waste Is Allowed Above Ground Indefinitely
- Issues in Science and Technology: Nuclear Waste and the Distant Future
Also, try using SweetSearch to conduct your own searches.