There are 5 simple steps to creating a good outline:
- Pick and understand your topic
- Identify your main points
- Arrange your points in an order that makes sense
- Add sub-points with more detail
- Review your outline to see if you need to add info anywhere
I have created and shared a Google document that includes more details on these steps and a basic outline example.
To help with your research, here are some websites that have information about World War I. Try to find information on your topic that you can add to your outline. Remember, take notes in short phrases. This will help you to use your own words later when you write your paper or project.