- Go to edu.glogster.com.
- Click the pink Log In button in the top right corner.
- The nickname for your class is Chikko131.
- I will provide the password - it is also posted in the library.
- Click the green Create New Glog button near the top of the page.
- Click the vertical layout picture on the left side of the page.
- Begin creating! You can add a background color or image, text boxes for your poem, pictures, and more. I'll show you how. Be creative!
- When it is time to save your poster, click the pink button in the top right corner, then type in your name where it says New Glog.
Now that we've practiced using our poet's eye to write about an everyday object, it's time to bring those poems to life! We'll be using Glogster, a website that lets us make online posters using our poems. We'll work together to get everyone logged in so you can start creating your very own poem poster.
Hello, I'm Ms. Mernick, the library media teacher at Clinton. This blog will give students easy access to resources and links to use for assignments and research. Questions or suggestions? Contact me at any time at email@example.com.